Thank you so much To Knit or Knot for thinking of and nominating me for this award! It is a nice honor.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions that they set
3. Nominate others with less than 200 followers
4. Let them know about the nomination and the questions
Here are my answers.
1. If you had to pick one, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Wow, neither of them would be easy. I think I would choose to be deaf. I can’t imagine not being able to see.
2. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Not sure this would classify as “happened to me,” but my almost two year old son thinks he can “nurse” our baby. He even insisted on taking her from me when I was feeding her so he could. I kindly told him I would feed her, and that he needed to finish eating his lunch. =)
3. M&Ms or Skittles?
M&Ms! I can’t resist chocolate.
4. What inspires you to write?
The encouragement I get. I started my blog out of boredom, but have continued it because I received a lot of support. Mainly from family, but also from other bloggers.
5. Who is your favorite author?\
Lori Wick. She hasn’t written anything in years *that I know of,* but she has some great Christian fiction. One of her books is my go-to book if I need a good cry.
6. What do you do on a rainy day?
Get cabin fever! Something about -not- being able to go outside really makes me want to!
7. If you go live anywhere, where would it be? And why?
My hometown area. I currently only live an hour away from my family, but I really would love to be closer. We are missing out on a lot.
8. How often do you wish you could read minds?
Always. I really would love to get inside my toddler’s mind when he is doing something. I can tell he has a plan and is going through with it, I just can’t figure out why!
9. Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
Hot. I hate being cold. Being cold makes me so tired.
10. Would you prefer a bad day, but then something really great happens at the end of the day or just a plain old boring day?
Plain old boring day. I hate bad days. The bad would probably ruin the great for me.
11. How do people come up with interesting Liebster award questions? Am I the only one that finds this challenging???
Good question! Now I am going to have to figure out the secret. =)
Here are my nominations:
Here are the questions for you to answer:
1) “Kids say the darnest things.” What is something your child has said recently that made you laugh.
2) What is your favorite vacation spot?
3) What object is closest to you on your right? Could you use it to defend yourself?
4) If you had an hour to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
5) What is your favorite blog post you have written? Leave a link!
6) If you could have someone else do one household chore what would it be?
7) Would you rather live on a beach or in a city?
8) Where do all the socks go?
9) Do you enjoy reading books or watching movies more?
10) Be honest, when reading to your children, do you skip words?
11) How do you find time to blog?
Thank you to everyone who has taken time to read my blog. I really enjoy writing about my life. I look forward to reading the responses from my nominees.