I got motivated to work on my son’s baby book. I did a really bad job keeping up on the month progressions so I decided to cheat. I used what I had typed on my blog for his monthly update, cut them out, and glued them into the book.
That saved me a lot of time! I used the pictures I had printed for his birthday banner to save printing more.
After I got all that done I realized I still had a lot to do. I had to print a bunch of pictures. There are pages and pages for pictures. The book is still pretty bare, but once I get more pictures in it will look great! =)
I was pretty proud on my progress and so glad I had written something in my blog each month so his book isn’t blank.